As an equal opportunity employer, iCAD values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. We offer our employees an exciting work environment, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, life and disability coverage, a 401K plan and more.
San Jose, CA
• Regional Sales Manager (Northern CA, OR, WA and AK)
• Regional Sales Manager (Southern CA, HI)
• Regional Sales Manager (CO, WY, ND, SD, MO and ID)
• Regional Sales Manager (TX, NM and OK)
• Radiation Therapist (Salem, Corvallis, McMinneville, OR)
• Radiation Therapist – Contract Position (Spokane, WA)
• Radiation Therapist – Contract Position (Pikeville, KY)
• Radiation Therapist – Contract Position (Port Angeles, WA)
• Medical Physicist (OR & WA)
Page last updated 09/07/2017
Directions to Nashua, NH
Directions to San Jose, CA
iCAD delivers innovative cancer detection and radiation therapy solutions and services that enable clinicians to find and treat cancers earlier and faster while improving patient outcomes. iCAD offers a comprehensive range of upgradeable computer aided detection (CAD) and workflow solutions to support rapid and accurate detection of breast and colorectal cancers.
©2017 iCAD, Inc. All rights reserved. iCAD, the iCAD and PowerLook logos are trademarks of iCAD, Inc.
Reproduction of any of the material contained herein in any format or media without the express written permission of iCAD, Inc. is prohibited.