SecondLook® Digital from iCAD provides the most effective computer-aided detection (CAD) solution for early breast cancer detection and workflow efficiencies. iCAD's industry-leading CAD solutions deliver superior performance for accurate detection of elusive early-stage cancers, and rich DICOM connectivity for seamless integration with leading review workstations and PACS.
• Unmatched productivity to reliably handle high case volumes
• Maximum sensitivity and optimal performance to enhance patient care
• Seamless integration with existing systems to improve workflow
• Adds a level of quality assurance and clinical confidence to standard mammography screening
• Achieves favorable return on investment with reimbursement support
Provides ability to interface multiple review stations with one CAD manager.
Clear Marking Logic and Seamless DICOM Integration Enhances Clinical Workflow
• Clearly marks without obscuring the region of interest for faster, more precise reads
• Generates CAD results that can be sent to a network printer or viewed on digital review stations and
all DICOM viewers within the enterprise
• Priority queuing of important or urgent studies
• Integrates easily with existing systems to deploy within hours, not days or weeks
• Complies with DICOM interface standards
Available with Digital Mammography solutions from:
GE Healthcare Siemens Medical Fujifilm
Sectra Agfa HealthCare Planmed
Philips IMS Giotto Hologic
Anti-Virus Software Note:
SecondLook Digital ships without antivirus software. Antivirus software may be loaded by end users without voiding the iCAD warranty. However, the end user is responsible for installing desired antivirus software.
iCAD has tested the following anti-virus software products for compatibility and as of the May 1, 2010, no issues have been reported:
• Trend Mirco
The end user is responsible for applying MS Operating System (OS) patches as desired. iCAD tests MS OS patches and incorporates them into future revisions, updates and upgrades as appropriate. iCAD does not test and release MS OS patches as they are released, unless it is deemed absolutely necessary for the operation of the SecondLook Digital server. iCAD does not recommend having the server receive all routine network administered patches.
iCAD delivers innovative cancer detection and radiation therapy solutions and services that enable clinicians to find and treat cancers earlier and faster while improving patient outcomes. iCAD offers a comprehensive range of upgradeable computer aided detection (CAD) and workflow solutions to support rapid and accurate detection of breast and colorectal cancers.
©2017 iCAD, Inc. All rights reserved. iCAD, the iCAD and PowerLook logos are trademarks of iCAD, Inc.
Reproduction of any of the material contained herein in any format or media without the express written permission of iCAD, Inc. is prohibited.